Copertina di National Treasures of Japan (statistics)
Titolo del libro:

National Treasures of Japan (statistics)

National Treasures of Japan

TurbsPublishing (24.09.2011 )

Books loader

Omni badge eleggibile a buono
ISBN-13:

978-613-7-85122-7

ISBN-10:
6137851222
EAN:
9786137851227
Lingua del libro:
Inglese
Risvolto di copertina:
National Treasures are the most precious of Japan's Tangible Cultural Properties, as determined and designated by the Agency for Cultural Affairs (a subsidiary of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology). A Tangible Cultural Property is considered to be of historic or artistic value, classified either as "buildings and structures", or as "fine arts and crafts". Each National Treasure must show outstanding workmanship, a high value for world cultural history, or exceptional value for scholarship. Approximately 20% of the National Treasures are structures such as castles, Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, or residences. The other 80% are paintings, scrolls, sutras, works of calligraphy, sculptures of wood, bronze, lacquer or stone, crafts such as pottery and lacquerware carvings, metalworks, swords and textiles, and archaeological and historical artefacts.
Casa editrice:
TurbsPublishing
Sito Web:
http://www.betascript-publishing.com
A cura di:
Erik Yama Étienne
Numero di pagine:
84
Pubblicato il:
24.09.2011
Giacenza di magazzino:
Disponibile
categoria:
Storia
Prezzo:
34,00 €
Parole chiave:
National Treasures of Japan

Books loader

Adyen::diners Adyen::jcb Adyen::discover Adyen::amex Adyen::mc Adyen::visa Adyen::cup Adyen::unionpay Adyen::paypal Paypal Trasferimento

  0 prodotti nel carro d'acquisti
Modificare il carrello
Loading frontend
LOADING